URL where to apply : https://jsdevs.co/developers/new
Jsdevs&co is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting developers with clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects.
Founded in 2022 by a JS developer, our European scale-up aims to change the world of work by creating a community of developers in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
About the role
You may join either our team, either one of our client.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Take full ownership of the frontend; from low-level optimizations to improving user experience
- Co-build solutions to improve the user interfaces of our product and bring them to production
- Contribute to our frontend community of practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our codebase and maintain our design system
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced team members through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Beyond the technical mastery, your ability to understand the business, propose improvements and your attention to detail, all this interests us.
We are looking for someone who is communicative, curious and eager to improve and allow others to improve.
- Engineer profile with 5 years of experience in Front End (rich public web applications appreciated !)
- Nice to have: good knowledge of the backend like NodeJS or equivalent
- You have a solid understanding ofUX/UI design, usability, and accessibility
- You are passionate about improving skills and learning new technologies
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly
We typically expect candidates with at least 5 years of Senior Frontend Engineer experience to have the skills mentioned above.
Here at jsdevs&co, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
To apply, fill this form : https://jsdevs.co/developers/new