Primotus is developing a user-configurable, enterprise-scale workflow platform that allows users to design an entire system - including drag-and-drop database, forms, entitlements, processes, mobile applications, business decisions, messages, and reports - with little to no custom software development (often referred to as a “No Code” Platform). Our platform is flexible enough to be deployed to a myriad of business verticals.
New platform uses Angular, NextJS, NodeJS in a microservices architecture. Most all code is shared between mobile and web in an off-line first approach using real-time processing technologies. We’re looking for a senior-level full stack developer who has expertise in data-driven business/enterprise applications.
We have a small distributed team, working in an Agile environment that encourages paired development and team communication. While developers have strengths in frontend or backend, we prefer a full stack development model as we find it more productive and instills better communication.
Our stack includes many of the most-desired technologies, including:
- Postgres, Kafka (Steams)
- Business Process Management (BPMN), Decision Management or Business Rules Management (DMN)
- Web Sockets
- Restful API
- NGRX state management, Ionic 4 Mobile
- Unit, end-to-end, API and performance testing tools
- Jenkins, Nginx, GIT, Docker, Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus
- AWS (S3, ECS, RDS)
Our Development Team:
- Is small and growing, so your contribution will have immediate impact
- Focusses on separating code into distinct modules and microservices
- Uses JSON(b) API for backend/frontend integration
- Applies Agile programming and paired development methodology in 3-week sprints
- Works in a virtual environment
- Build out system configuration functions using an innovative Web Component architecture.
- Augment Web Components for mobile applications.
- Build flexible microservices.
- Enhance websocket-based transaction processing.
- Create real-time data visualization on top of data analytics module
- Utilize test tools for unit testing
- Assist with DevOps (AWS)
- Work with team making key architecture and stack decisions
You're Expected To Have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or other related field
- 5 years experience in Enterprise software development
- 2+ years experience with NodeJS development
- 2+ years experience with Angular using Typescript
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with SQL databases and/or document-based databases
- Strong expertise with REST and JSON and familiarity with GraphQL
- Exposure to Java (used in workflow and decision engines)
- Fullstack experience
- Exposure to DevOps
- Strong knowledge in version control using GIT
- Passion about software architecture, development, and continuous improvement
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor team members
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working in a virtual team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and willingness to share knowledge
Nice To Have Experience With:
- Postgres and Mongo
- BPM (Business Process Management)