PriceSenz is looking for a smart, self-motivated, mid-level remote Front-end developers interested in contract/fulltime positions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs, database, and caching techniques
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, design patterns, data structure, and software engineering principles
- Commitment to principles of code excellence: unit testing, automated testing, peer code-reviews, and continuous integration
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly & concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed
- Desire to thrive in and contribute to a collaborative team environment
- Experience with delivering projects in agile environment using SCRUM/XP methodologies
- Supporting release management activities, deploying program builds to development/test/production environments and maintaining CI/CD environments
- Experience with backend services development in one or more of the following technologies a plus: Ruby on Rails, Java, C#
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins & Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
Remote position - any location within US.
If interested, please apply here - https://podio.com/webforms/24308017/1769957