VOLT's client is looking for a FileMaker Pro Software Engineer- REMOTE
This is a long term contract Contingent/Temporary REMOTE position in Richland, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at . Start here to see much more: .
The Integrated Waste Management System (IWMS) is a multi-user distributed platform that enables users to assimilate waste tracking information for wastes generated during research work. It is composed of a server application and thick clients based on the FileMaker platform. Users interact with custom user interface and workflows on installed client versions of the software. The server also sends scheduled email reports to users.
- • Add new data fields, forms and entry validation logic
- • Create reports and modify existing reports
- • Email improvements.
- • Integrate with enterprise IT logging, monitoring and alerting infrastructures
- • Upgrade existing custom server and client applications to FileMaker Pro 17
- • Update integrated SQL code for compatibility with MS SQL 2016 or better
- • Migrate existing FileMaker databases to FileMaker Pro 17
- • Create and perform functional tests
- • Update custom application installers.
- • Deploy updated FileMaker server and client software
The staff augmentation resource must possess the following skills/qualifications:
- • Minimum of 5 years' experience developing solutions with FileMaker v12 on Microsoft Windows
- • SQL development (stored procedures, triggers, queries)
- • Experience with Microsoft Windows system administration
- • Experience in the development of complex software systems using industry best practices
- • Experience with iterative development practices such as Agile or Scrum
- • Exceptional communicator with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- • Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3 rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: and to see more of our job postings, please visit:
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Requirements: