What we're looking for
We are LEVY - a medical software company with the aim to unbox fertility. Our vision is to become the leading platform for fertility diagnostics worldwide by medically closing the gap in our healthcare system. To realise our vision, we're looking for a Frontend Engineer, starting ASAP.
- Build patient and doctor dashboards for fertility diagnostics and video consultation
- Design resource platforms and blogs (patient education, mental health, nutrition, etc.)
- Build interactive therapy courses, including diaries, questionnaires, and video.
- Closely collaborate with product managers to implement results from usability testing.
- Support the product team with A/B testing and usability testing.
→ We know that the perfect candidate doesn’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you 🦄
- You have 5+ years of experience in software engineering and are proficient in Angular, Azure and .NET.
- Your are happy in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy building a product from scratch. This means high involvement in the design process and understanding customer wants. It also means that you enjoy taking technical decisions.
- You can make trade-offs between speed and quality. You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems, write quality code but respect deadlines.
- You are hands-on, pro-active, and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English.
- €65k-€85k p.a., depending on your experience
- An attractive employee participation plan
- Full-time contract
- 25 paid vacation days per year + birthdays are off
- Flexible working hours - we use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect tech set-up: Mac/Windows/Linux, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- Flat hierarchies & genuine empowerment
- A direct, open and not-taking-each-other-for-granted culture