Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
The no-code revolution is coming, but there's a catch! No-code tools need developers! The complexity of building and maintaining a no-code platform requires a team of exceptional and highly-skilled developers. That’s where you come in.
Ycode is a new visual programming tool that empowers people of all skill levels to build and host advanced web apps without writing any code themselves. We’re taking away the repetitive tasks from developers so they can focus on the more innovative projects within their organization.
Are you a developer who prefers solving complex problems on a day-to-day basis rather than building forms and grids all day?
To achieve our vision for Ycode, we need people on our team who are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for you!
Why work on Ycode?
This is not your typical web app project. We’re developing something that is completely unique to the marketplace. If that doesn’t get you fired up, here are 6 more reasons you should apply:
- You’ll help change the IT world forever
- Join the #nocode movement! Along with our talented team, you’ll help change how software is built. Ycode automates tasks and provides building blocks so people who don’t know how to code can create web apps.
- You’ll influence the end product
- Get involved in the very early stages! We need someone to offer new ideas, contribute to the overall planning and have a direct influence on the product build.
- You’ll work with a clean codebase
- We adhere to the latest best practices of development and with continuous integration (drone.io), so you can always rely on a clean codebase to work with. The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Nuxt.js, Tailwind CSS, Google Cloud and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
- You’ll take ownership
- We never micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have access to experts
- Our developer team has lots of proven experience in web development. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You’ll pick where you want to work, every day
- We embrace the remote work culture. While some of the team works from an office in Vilnius, most are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You've worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years
- You've built web apps using Laravel and Vue.js
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests
- Problem-solving mindset
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “no-code” somewhere in your email)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $50,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with some of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the others working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently.
Please don’t send us your CV. Instead, simply send us an email with the below information to email@example.com
Things we want to see in your email:
- 1. The title of this role in your email subject line
- 2. How you heard about this job
- 3. Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- 4. Links to your source code on GitHub
- 5. Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on and the technology stack you used
- 6. Why you want to join Ycode
- 7. Your remote work experience
- 8. Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
We wish you all the best of luck!
To apply: https://www.ycode.com/jobs/laravel-and-vue-js-developer