This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth startup in a niche but expanding technology space. Our vision is to leverage technology to build solutions that help improve the fitness and wellness of people globally. To do this we are providing business owners with the tools required to grow and succeed.
We are looking to add a Senior Frontend Devloper to join our highly motivated team with a fantastic product crafted with a cutting edge tech stack, and a huge opportunity to realise. We’re looking a key person who will round out our core engineering team. It’s an opportunity not to be missed if you’re looking to join a scaling startup and you’re willing to work hard to solve some complex problems for a very large market.
We want someone who is passionate, determined and excited about joining us on this journey. If you are looking to join a nimble team that enables you to make a high impact then come join us for the ride.
We’re on a journey towards a microservices architecture to help us scale faster. On the frontend side we're looking to make the transition from Angular to React. This is our technical stack that we have chosen for the moment and we think it rocks.
- Client side - Angular --> React JS, React Native on mobile
- Server side - Golang/Go, PHP
- DB - MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud - AWS
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Advocate of front-end development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Experience with client side MVC Frameworks specifically AngularJS (is a must) - ReactJS experience will be beneficial for our future
- Experience with local development tools (node.js, NPM, Grunt, Bower)
- Interactive Front end Engineering experience with Bootstrap
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have 5+ years experience developing commercial software in teams.
- You are familiar with, and have experience of, the Agile/SCRUM based development methodology
- You have proven experience developing innovative solutions to complex technology challenges
- You have solid communication skills
- You follow the SOLID principles when coding
- You apply Coding Standards to your code
- You enjoy architecting solutions to replace legacy code with top-modern solutions
- You are used to the fast-paced environments of start-ups
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at a fast-growing startup in an attractive space
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Ability to enable fitness entrepreneurs improve the health of people worldwide