Sherpa's mission: Empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most powerful real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Core Values: Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
This is a full-time remote position (w2 or contract depending on your preference and where you live). Our office is in Denver, but our team is also distributed so you can work from anywhere!
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on leading development for new and existing web app projects.
Our projects generally will have multiple developers and experience in working (and leading) in such development environments will be necessary.
- 5+ years of experience working in a variety of frontend frameworks and/or libraries (react required)
- 3+ years of working on frontend projects on a multi-developer team
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and taking great pride in what you build
- An understanding of great UI/UX design
- Join a team of frontend developers to help finish building an in-development web app
- Desire to lead development on new features or entire new web apps
- Maintain consistent standards across the current web app and a suite of web apps in the future
- Strong focus on building out well-documented, tested, resilient code to improve agility/stability of our products
- Work with the team to increase the efficiency of development and performance of the web app
- Be a good communicator and express your concerns or need for elaboration on requirements
To apply: http://bitly.com/sherpa-jobs