Headquarters: Grand Rapids/Boulder
The candidate will work closely with the core product team to help with implementations and platform development of our products:
- Build highly visual and interactive product configurators and customizers;
- Work with clients and designers to create guided shopping experiences — quizzes and product recommenders.
At Drive Commerce, we support global retailers with guided shopping, product audit, and custom product software solutions. Drive Commerce is a team of eCommerce professionals leveraging their experience in solving complicated problems for global retailers into easy-to-use, SaaS products that drive sales, increase customer satisfaction, and integrate seamlessly into your current platform. Our goal is to build tools that decrease time to market, automate the mundane, and increase consistency and repeatability.
- Understand data management in modern SPA applications;
- Able to interpret designs and convert them to code quickly;
- Must be comfortable with HTML and CSS, and able to create creative and interactive interfaces;
- Familiar with accessibility requirements;
- Located in the US, any timezone.
Great to have
- Hand-on experience with VueJS and Vuex;
- Ecommerce experience;
- Coming from the design background? We love that experience!
Scope and terms
Direct engagement, no sub-contracts or agencies please;
Competitive compensation (depending on experience);
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org