Headquarters: Raleigh, NC
What You Will Do
We’re looking for a remote full-time Web Frontend Developer to join our team and help continue building Percona Monitoring and Management
. Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring the performance of SQL/NoSQL based databases and servers or cloud instances.
- Programming fundamentals
- Testing fundamentals, or desire and ability to learn and master
- HTML, CSS, and LESS/SASS, bootstrap
- Various charting libs (d3, Highcharts, Rickshaw, etc.)
- Good with Math and Statistics
- Agile (Scrum) practice (deliver working code regularly)
- UI/UX theory and practice
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work with others in team
- Ability to work independently as well as with the team
- git and GitHub
- Docker experience
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience building distributed web apps
- SQL and NoSQL databases (Mysql, MongoDB, Prometheus, Clickhouse)
- Apache and nginx
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/percona/9416761b-f569-4c4b-bb42-7ea7550c1cd4?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=weworkremotely.com