Devops for AWS, Node.JS, MongoDB, part or full time, nice startup team
Help us build and operate the Clearsurance site, built with a Node/MEAN stack, running on AWS, and handling more than 100K visitors per month. The startup site is operated by an experienced entrepreneur and an expert Web marketer. We hope to find someone technically talented who can advise me, and then take over my role as the technical advisor on this project.
This is a remote job with a flexible schedule. I think that the job will require about 20 hours per week to start, and it can be expanded at your option.
An ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* An ability to run and edit Node.js apps and APIs. Programming talent is very helpful.
* An understanding of AWS accounts and services, including users, EC2, cloudfront, CodePipeline, Elastic Beanstalk
* Ability to manage local and hosted MongoDB databases (currently on Atlas)
* Experience setting up and using CI/CD pipelines
* Experience working in a distributed team