We're a small bootstrapped (remote-first) company building an anatomy e-learning platform for healthcare students and professionals.
Looking for a remote part-time freelance web designer / developer to help our small team (starting at a few hours per week and growing hopefully).
- Can you create original designs (for example in Photoshop/Sketch/Figma etc.), or modify existing designs? Great.
- Can you then implement them in HTML/CSS into our stack? Fantastic.
- Would you be able to align with our current design at www.kenhub.com? Awesome.
- Last, but not least, do you have amazing attention to detail? not just with pixels, but also in written communication? We'd like to work with you!
Our Tech stack: Ruby on Rails 6, PG, Redis, Sidekiq, Docker, Coffeescript (soon ES6), React, jQuery, SASS, HAML (We don't expect you to be familiar with everything, as long as you can cover the frontend design and implementation)
Some of the tools we use: Slack, Github, Trello, Zoom, tmux, Amplitude, Datadog, customer.io, Stripe, Semaphore, GhostInspector etc.
- Sign up and check out Kenhub
- Write a cover letter (cv optional) with what makes you a great candidate for this job. Feel free to include links to your portfolio / github / twitter / HN profile/website / blog / anything you're proud of
- Let us know your rate expectations and availability.
email us at email@example.com
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org