Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- The #1 top-rated referral software for B2C and B2B tech companies. Our platform has processed 950k referrals and 4.8M impressions for our customers in the past two years.
- The #1 product of the day on Product Hunt (2020)
- Loved by customers who enjoy results like these: 312% return on investment, 30% of new leads from referrals, 15% of annual recurring revenue from referrals
- An open startup, fully bootstrapped (no external funding or investors) with 100% YoY growth (2021)
We are a B2B SaaS startup in the MarTech space. Our customers are technology and product teams that use our referral software to run customer-to-customer referral programs.
THE OPPORTUNITY 🌈
We're looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our small, tight-knit team (2 founders, 2 full-time employees). Because you're joining at this stage, your contributions will make a significant impact to the business and company culture. Your responsibilities and potential for influence are unlimited as we grow.
We’re committed to building the type of company that we always wanted to work at: Work/life balance, cross-organization transparency, challenging work with talented peers, opportunity for career growth, and management that is open to feedback.
THE ROLE 👉
Here's what you can expect in the Full-Stack Engineer role:
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Become an expert in web app development and expand your development experience across our tech stack and other platforms
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, designing beautify UI, and working with customers to solve their problems
- Write test-driven code for front- and back-end
- Be responsible for planning, scoping, design, and implementation
- Champion code quality, QA processes, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Work with third-party APIs for native integrations
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to customers for troubleshooting issues or implementation
- Contribute knowledge to the entire team
Technologies we use: Node.js, Express, NestJS, MongoDB, Redis, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, NATS, Firebase, AngularJS, Git
Vendors/tools we use: Stripe, Scalegrid.io, Postmark, SendGrid, Datadog, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Elastic.co, Bitbucket, Retool, Gitbook, Slack, Trello, Loom, Zapier
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You are a proficient engineer with a well rounded software engineering background. You have 4+ years of professional full-stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database to the UI
- You love building software/SaaS and are not afraid of technical challenges
- You're looking for an opportunity to join a small, nimble, early-stage startup team
- Product focused: You take pride in building elegant and beautiful product
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Writing documentation and tutorials, collaborating with team members, speaking with customers
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- You thrive working autonomously and remotely and have an excellent ability to multitask and prioritize workloads in an environment where there is little oversight.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 100% remote-based
- Flexible vacation policy
- Heath/dental/vision insurance (or bring-your-own)
- Virtual happy hours