Mailshake is seeking a highly motivated QA Automation Engineer to help us ensure a high-level of quality for our simple yet powerful sales engagement software for sales professionals. You’ll work closely with the QA Engineering Manager to develop and maintain several automated test suites, as well as maintain and monitor daily test runs in a pipeline and report defects as necessary.
About the Position
Your daily work primarily involves writing automated tests in Cypress and Postman and determining the priority for automating test cases. As needed, you will also jump into manual testing, identifying and documenting test cases, and writing up bug cards in Jira for production issues. You’ll work closely with our Development and Product teams and other Mailshake staff to triage bugs for severity and priority, as needed.
This is a remote-only position and thus requires the ability to get work done with minimal supervision, but you should also be able to communicate effectively with other members of the team on an as-needed basis. You should have a steady pace of writing automated test scripts, and in-depth experience with performing manual tests and verifying that features and bugs have satisfied acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain automation test suites using Cypress and Postman.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test scripts.
- Assess and diagnose test failures and create detailed bug reports.
- Troubleshoot issues with test runs in AWS CodeBuild and implement fixes.
- 5+ years experience in the QA field.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Experience writing tests and creating collections in Postman.
- Experience with running tools and scripts from the command line.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Jira or other Kanban board style software.
- Experience testing web-based applications.
- Experience using Chrome Dev Tools for inspecting browser errors and issues.
- Prior remote, work-from-home experience in a QA role.
Nice To Haves
- 1+ years current experience with Cypress
- Hands-on experience with AWS CodeBuild and CodePipeline
- Prior work in a SaaS company.
- Knowledge of SQL and how to run database queries.
Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering with the feedback of thousands of happy customers. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid maternity/paternity leave, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, and other perks that come with being a remote company.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Mailshake we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. Mailshake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mailshake-qa-automation-engineer