Our client, one of Washington, D.C.'s most recognizable and reliable news providers
, is currently looking to hire a Remote Front End Engineer
with prior CMS platform development experience.
This opportunity will offer candidates development exposure to very high traffic/visibility native web applications and the chance to learn innovate frameworks. ***The position is a 6 month long contract opportunity***
The team will be working on a web-based digital storytelling tool
built for teams who need to quickly create high-quality news and narrative content. This Developer will get to work 100% remotely, but will need to be open to traveling to D.C. once or twice during the duration of the contract. Responsibilities
- Stabilize the platform by hardening the code and implementing automated testing to the automated build pipeline
- Provide input to the future strategy of the platform architecture
- Collaborate with local and remote team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in a professional front-end development environment
- Demonstrated experience working on CMS platforms in the past
- Any prior modern framework experience (i.e. React, Angular, etc.) is A HUGE PLUS
- Experience working on large platforms is preferred
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 month contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
CON1 - provided by Dice