Are you looking for your next technical challenge?
Would you like an opportunity to help build scalable tag management and analytics systems for some of the largest websites in the world? Are you known as the team member who gets things done?
If so, then this might be the ideal role for you!
InfoTrust, a digital analytics technology and consulting company, works with many of the largest brands in the world across the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), News + Media and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value and turn them into marketing gurus, none of which is possible without a technical backbone! Because of InfoTrust's growth we are currently looking for a technologist who is interested in becoming an authority in analytics and digital marketing to help our clients build that backbone.
As an Analytics Engineer at InfoTrust you will:
Join our awesome discovery team where you’ll learn first-hand about the world of digital analytics
Organize and deliver data collection strategies for some of the largest CPG, Media and e-commerce websites in the world by designing full stack analytics architectures at scale.
Troubleshoot issues with desktop and mobile analytics architectures
Deliver custom code solutions to integrate digital web analytics platform data with other data sources using platform APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google
Help automate the management and auditing of enterprise analytics systems
What background does the successful Analytics Engineer have:
- We are looking for someone with development experience that enjoys building solutions, experience specifically with Java
- You have worked with, or have a desire to work with digital analytics, such as Google Analytics
- You have a good understanding of web technologies and frameworks
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and overcoming technical and business challenges
- You enjoy learning new technologies, languages, and services. We are frequently developing new services and thus are constantly evolving the technology stack.
- You are often the person that is relied on to “get things done” or, someone might say “give to YOUR NAME (s)he will get it done!”
- You get a thrill out of working in a collaborative environment and feel our core values (Impact, Diversity, Respect, Innovation, Growth and Ownership) line up with yours
It would be preferred, but not required, that the Engineer also has experience with Could Services (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud), and mobile web development.
More about InfoTrust:
If you are looking for a company with a great culture, that can help you to grow as a professional, and help to feel personal success, InfoTrust would like to take that journey with you. We have been awarded as a great place to work -- at a national and regional level, this includes Ad Age's Best Places to Work, Great places to Work Certification, #1 Employer in Ohio, #1 in Cincinnati, and much more. But we know that we could not achieve these accolades without our amazing team, and without growing that team with more great people that match our culture. A culture rooted in innovation, teamwork, respect, growth and ownership. The great benefits we offer are a huge perk too;
- Free lunch and snacks everyday
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Fantastic Parental Leave policy
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Gym reimbursement
- Tuition and continued education reimbursement
- And much, much more! Capped by wonderful coworkers
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Infotrust is currently exploring opening an office in Columbus. In the meantime, we are seeking candidates willing to work remotely with occasional travel to Cincinnati. We are also open to considering people that are looking for part-time or full-time role. If you have any questions about this feel free to contact Lisa Wilms, our Talent Acquisition Manager.