Groove is looking for a senior Frontend Developer to help us accelerate our pursuit of building the best damn customer support tools on the planet.
You may have heard of us from our Journey to $500K blog (in fact, we'd prefer if you have, or have at least read it before applying), or from seeing us in news outlets and blogs like TheNextWeb, KISSmetrics, Buffer, Copyblogger, Hacker News or elsewhere around the web.
We’re looking for someone to help us with the development of our marketing site and our blog. We've put the time into talking with our customers and need your help to step on the gas.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a frontend role
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS, you need to know how flex works and when to use css animations.
- Experience in building responsive pages that look great both on desktop and mobile (using frameworks such as Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Experience with mobile first design and development
- Cross browser compatible (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, Edge)
- Ability to build pixel-perfect sites based off design
- Strong working knowledge of Wordpress and Wordpress themes
- Proficient understanding of git
- Focus on performance and the necessary know-how to make the site fly.
- Location in an US timezone
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience building responsive, bullet proof HTML emails
- Design tools such as Sketch, Principle and FramerJS
Experience working remotely is the only other requirement. You’ll be joining a completely remote team that knows it works best. Meetings are kept to a minimum and everyone is left to get things done. Familiarity with Slack is a plus, and advanced-level Giphy skills will take you far.
If you’ve helped a fast-moving team win before and are ready to do it again, we want you on board. Our work impacts thousands of businesses around the globe, and we have our sights (very publicly) set on massive growth goals. If you think you can help us get there and are ready to join the family, email our CTO at email@example.com.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org