Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Front-End Developer to add to our Development team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You Will Do
This position will focus on creating, improving, and maintaining features specific to our platform. You will collaborate with various teams on a daily basis to make sure we are creating will support both our internal and external customers. You will fix bugs, write tests, update technical debt, and maintain our documentation. You will work closely with teams to make sure features ship as they are planned and scheduled.
Who You Are
You enjoy working in a collaborative environment that values critical & constructive discussions about design, user experience, and development. You're passionate about web applications and modern, user-centered web design and development. If that's you, you might be just what we need!
How You Will Succeed
- Work on an agile cross-functional team comprised of Product Designers, Product Managers, Back-End Engineers, and QA Engineers
- Develop and test across multiple browsers and platforms
- Help improve and maintain our component library
- Ensure you and your fellow Front-End Engineers are adhering to development best practices and standards
- Provide constant feedback through Code Reviews
- Share knowledge with other Engineers whenever possible
What We Are Looking For
- Proven experience in a fast-paced development environment
- Deep concern for users, usability, and the user experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Front-End unit testing
- Experience writing clean and semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of version control systems, particularly Git
- Knowledge of module bundlers
- Familiarity with Redux
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors or modern CSS tool chains (PostCSS)
- Experience working on a SaaS product