We are looking for an experienced, senior, Software Full Stack Developer/Engineer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Skills & Requirements
The following skills are required:
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Any type of cloud experience.
- Encryption/security experience.
- Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- Experienced in MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js).
- Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills.