Techfino LLC, a growing North American business and technology consulting firm and NetSuite Partner, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Junior NetSuite Technical Consultant interested in expanding their knowledge and expertise at a quickly growing and successful company.
At Techfino, we help our clients to grow their business by improving operational efficiency and reducing IT costs using cloud-based technology. We provide customization, support, and implementation services for industry leading cloud solutions such as NetSuite and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This is a full-time position offering the flexibility to work from home, with some travel required based on project and client needs. Candidate must be a citizen of either the United States or Canada.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and various software architectures and API standards.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. A strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are critical.
- Ability to work and travel in the United States
- Travel may be required up to 80% based on the needs/request of the client.
Key Personal Characteristics
- Must be passionate about coding and a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent ability to interface with clients.
- Exemplary problem-solving and requirement-gathering skills.
- Looking for a well-rounded professional, not "just a developer" - our developer's interface with business professionals and may be exposed to other aspects of our business.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for one’s own work and professional career development.
- Willingness to learn and apply company’s best practices and coding standards.
Nice to Have
- Experience with NetSuite and SuiteScript
- NetSuite certification
- Prior ERP experience or an interest in solving business problems
Compensation and Benefits for US Only
- Salary & Bonus Based on Experience
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
- Excellent Company Retirement Plan (401(k) + 4% match)
- Career Development Assistance (Mentor Program)
- Paid Time Off for 18 days per year
About Techfino LLC
At Techfino we empower businesses to succeed by providing the highest operational excellence, technical superiority, and passion for our work. By combining this passion, team spirit, and hard work with NetSuite’s flexible platform, we make business, technology, and people’s needs a reality.
Techfino is a specialized consultancy and development group with proven experience designing, building, and maintaining NetSuite applications. Our highly skilled team of experts leverages best practices to gather and understand core business requirements and to implement NetSuite ERP, CRM, and e-commerce solutions for our clients.