What is RedDoor?
RedDoor is a Sacramento/San Francisco based start-up focused on building tech that elevates the home-buying experience. With a mission focused on understanding the home buyer’s best interest, we are building tech that gives them instant access to transparency in options and control over their financing experience. Simultaneously, we stand for the human aspect of the home buying process and know that the professionals involved in assisting the home buyer are imperative to their best interest, and our tech empowers these professionals to provide a higher level of service from beginning to end. Before RedDoor tech was out of prototype, we had several industry brands ask for exclusive rights (which we declined) and since we launched with our first version in May 2019, within twenty days we had an agreement to make sure our tech is in the hands of every agent in the largest brokerage in California.
RedDoor is fully funded and at an incredible inflection point as we trail towards the end of our early-stage we sit poised for high growth to not only disrupt but ultimately change the industry.
- Design and architect front-end and back-end systems.
- Ensure that systems are robust, secure, and scalable.
- You will be expected to be an authority on your area of responsibility answering queries from other teams.
- Clear understanding of async design patterns.
- Deep knowledge in Node.js and a server framework like Express or HAPI.
- Experience working within a distributed SOA architecture.
- Experience building an automation‐focused culture, both in testing and build/deploy.
- You are client-focused, react well to change, work with teams and able to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
What we offer
- Phenomenal Leadership
- Collaborative work environment
- Own your work - let your influence and expertise shine here. We want - to hear your ideas!
- Flexibility in working hours
- Compensated sick and vacation time
- Build your dream with us - jump on a massive opportunity for growth with our company
RedDoor HQ Inc, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. DRE 0204298, NMLS 1838659