Headquarters: USA. Salt Lake City/Charleston
Help us build meaningful software in healthcare used by doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 700,000 healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 500,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services.
Collaborative. We have multiple cross-functional teams that work together to make our platform the best it can be. Our engineers enjoy being involved in identifying problems and exploring potential solutions.
Empathetic. We listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work. Millions of people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems every day!
Empowering. We are building products, where your ideas and expertise can help revolutionize the healthcare industry. We encourage our engineers to spearhead projects and ideas. Our employees have the power to create change!
We are seeking a Principal Frontend Engineer motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector. We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand the personal risks of disease, and much much more. We need your help with discovering the idea of building app store with 3rd party extensions for doxy.me and be a main technology driver during the implementation phase
What Will You Do
- Contribute changes to the doxy.me software application platform to make integration of the app store extensions possible
- Design and implement app store software architecture
- Implement app store frontend part
- Build extensions, that will be published on the app store and integrated to doxy.me
- Collaborate with business on validating app store idea and contribute to the product discovery process
- Career progression opportunity: lead engineering of the Marketplace team aimed to create an ecosystem for doxy.me users by integrating the platform with various 3rd party services and tools
- Proven experience with building app store solutions
- Solid experience with ReactJS and node.js
- Extensive experience building both internal and external APIs and working with 3rd party services and tools
- Hands-on with system architecture design and review
- An exceptionally strong developer
- Focused on code quality and have the discipline to test your changes thoroughly
Will be an advantage
- Experience being the first engineer in a startup
- Benefits: 20 days paid time off, sick leave, flexible public holidays, extensive educational program, Macbook, health insurance, remote working environment
- Doxy.me tech stack: React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS; 3rd party: Vonage, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our products:
Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500000 patients/day.
dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
Adhere.ly: digital adherence tool for providers and their patients.
ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world. English is the language used in all internal communication.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/doxy-me-principal-software-engineer-marketplace-team