Headquarters: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
- Develop modular code and reusable components for the Nash exchange trading platform, browser extension, or SDK.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
We are looking for
- Extensive knowledge of Git.
- A strong portfolio of frontend development work.
We prefer but don't require
- Experience working in remote teams
- A history of contributing to open source software
- Experience with TypeScript
- Prior experience with functional programming languages such as OCaml, Elixir, or Haskell
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/nash.io/7c39eb10-d153-48ef-a01c-a2aa74515af2