Salary: DOE full benefits 401K generous PTO
Location: 100%, depending on your location
Based in the mid-west with distributed teams around the country, we are an award winning B2B marketing firm that works has hard as the clients we service. For almost 40 years we have worked with brands around the world but maintain our Midwest values of hard work, loyalty, and a great appreciation for the people who have helped get to where we are today.
What you need:
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining cloud systems
- Knowledge of automation tools/frameworks and CI/CD pipelines
- Keen understanding of network, server, and application-status monitoring and security
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools such as Git, GitLab or Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases
- Understanding of UE and UI design principals
What you will be doing:
- Create technical architecture diagrams and identify gaps in performance / maintenance to collaborate with Strategy and Client Service teams
- Set up and build websites using a variety of CMSs
- Document and report the status of technical builds
- Prepare web/interactive design projects for presentation
- Conduct code/technology audit for client web channels
- Stay current with regard to web design trends, tools and practices
- Responsible for installing and configuring client technology environments, such as AWS, WPEngine, and Azure, as well as managing domain servers.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive compensation package, bonus paid yearly, exceptional 401(K) plan, 100% remote gig, PTO, amazing holiday party, and a comprehensive benefits program. So, if you are a FrontEnd Developer who also knows a little bit of Devops and you like working in a fast paced environment, please apply now!
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.