Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead and grow our Platform Testing Team.
The Platform Testing team builds and maintains the tools and systems that we use to evaluate the performance, correctness, and robustness of our products and services.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of engineers dedicated to delivering high quality test infrastructure.
- Building and executing load tests to evaluate the scalability and robustness of our production systems and environments.
- Developing testing tools that integrate deeply into our build and deploy pipelines, and surface failures and regressions before they affect our customers.
- Creating and maintaining test environments that accurately model our production environment.
- Identifying creative new ways to test the quality of our systems at scale.
- Working with product teams to adopt new testing systems and maximize their effectiveness.
- Acting as the point of contact for testing systems within the platform organization.
- Helping to grow the engineers on the testing team, and managing their careers.
- Finding and hiring excellent people to join the team.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are a strong believer in the value of automated testing.
- Love to tackle problems at scale.
- Want to help drive the direction of testing at a fast growing and dynamic company.
- Know how to focus teams to achieve their goals.
- Are comfortable working with (and managing) remote teams.
- Have experience with large-scale testing, or testing of distributed systems.
- Can communicate your ideas effectively.
- Like to lead by example.
Bonus points for:
- Experience managing a remote team.
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management software and concepts.
You can learn more about our hiring process here
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!APPLY FOR THIS JOB