Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Toptal is a network of the world’s top software engineers, designers, finance experts, project managers, and product managers – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
Providing a great service to our clients is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented front-end web developers to help us reach the next level.
By joining our network, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many different projects with various clients around the world and become part of a community of highly skilled developers. Over the past 10 years, Toptal has championed an ever-expanding community of experts unlike any other, and you could make a great fit to join our network.
All of our network members are required to pass a sophisticated screening process, which is designed to ensure that our standards of quality for our clients remain consistently high.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere; whether you prefer to work from a coworking space in your hometown, or travel the world and commit your code from exotic locations, you’ll choose your preferred environment.
- After passing our screening process, you will have access to our network of clients across the globe including leading Fortune 500s and innovative Silicon Valley start-ups.
- You will have full flexibility to set your working hours per week and your rate. There are no mandatory hours.
- You will have visibility into all projects published that fit your specialization. Our matching team is here to help you identify the projects that are the best fit for your skills and preferences.
- As a client-oriented company, we empower you to fully focus on client objectives. We ensure that you always get paid on time for the hours you spend working with clients.
- You must have 3+ years of front-end web development experience—preference given to candidates who have experience working for enterprise companies.
- You consider multiple quality dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance.
- You are genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things.
- You are willing to help clients make important product and development decisions, share your knowledge with them, and help them achieve their objectives. You solve complex problems but also consider multiple solutions, weigh them, and decide on the best course of action.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You’re excited about working independently while keeping all relevant stakeholders continuously informed and up-to-speed with any challenges, set realistic expectations, and deliver the desirable quality. You thrive on providing and receiving honest but always constructive feedback.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Toptal network, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form: https://topt.al/nrcRPg
To apply: https://topt.al/nrcRPg