Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Our Tech Stack
Rather than maintaining a pre-existing product, at productboard, you'll take part in the journey of building one from the ground up.
- Platforms: Node.js
- Databases: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- UI: React, react-router
- State management: our custom Flux implementation
- Styling: CSS Modules, LESS, css-in-js
- Bundling: Webpack
- Testing: Jest, Cypress.io
- Quality: Rollbar, ESlint, Prettier, Danger.js
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the feedback we collected from our customers and you will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
As a core member of our team, you care about solving real problems for real users. Coding, to you, is more art than mechanics and analytical thinking comes second nature.
- You are experienced at building web apps and designing architecture that scales
- 2+ years of experience building backend systems
- Understanding of relevant design patterns (Domain Driven Design, GRASP, SOLID, micro-services)
- You can design frontend architecture and are obsessed about performance.
- You have experienced with mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- You have a drive to have editor and tooling perfectly set-up.
- You fix things when you see they’re broken, instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English.
- You live in Europe – as it's important for us to have the team in pretty much the same timezone
At productboard, we recently started building fully remote teams. It is, therefore, possible to join us as Fullstack engineer while being (almost) 100% remote. The expectation is that you will travel to Prague roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote team members in person, while also meeting other team members and learning more about the productboard culture. If you're interested in taking on this position remotely, make sure you tick off (most of) these requirements:
- +1 years of experience working remotely
- You're able to use your experience with remote work to help us lay the groundwork for remote work at productboard.
- You're self-organized and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
Budget for online courses, books and conferences
5 weeks of vacation and sick days
Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
Flexible working hours and home office
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Compensation for travels and co-working spaces
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions. Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.