What we will build together
Currently at Artbees, we’re working on a brand new Marketing Automation SaaS that will help website owners have targeted marketing campaigns!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and its modules.
- Maintaining a developed page builder using various WYSIWYG editors that modify DOM
- Building reusable and scalable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of modern web security practices and standards, namely CSP, XFO, etc.
- Knowledge of internal workings of HTML WYSIWYG text editors (we use Quill and our customized ones)
- Basic knowledge about GraphQL
- Ability of reading and updating legacy code
- Cooperation skills to work with developers that provide the API/Backend
- Knowledge of Git and git-flow to be able to work with other developers on the same project.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Access to tons of premium books and resources to improve your knowledge
- Paid travel & accommodation to headquarters
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- If you speak at a tech conference, we’ll cover all expenses.
- We are a semi-remote team so we do invite individuals to work with us from anywhere on the globe. Nevertheless, we prefer to have a time overlap of 4-5 hours working together (GMT-1 - GMT+4).