TheyDo is world's first customer journey mapping platform to help businesses prioritise what to do next and know why. Our mission is to enable customer-centric innovation in any organisation, because experience shows innovation is a lot easier when you put your customer in the center.
Using TheyDo users can organise their qualitative data, collaborate on customer journeys, manage innovations and prioritise strategic goals.
We are growing our company with a remote but tight-knit team of experienced developers and entrepreneurs. We are looking to extend our team with a senior engineer.
Mission for this role
- Strategic: help shape a scalable front-end and back-end architecture.
- Process: Maintaining and extending our tech stack: NodeJS, GraphQL, Vue, Auth0, ChargeBee, Heroku.
- Product: Make sure new features for our platform are well documented and bug-free (yes we know, it's a mission not a result).
- Roadmap: Collaborate directly with the founders to improve our product. Our roadmap has a strong focus on realtime collaboration features.
We're looking for
- A product-minded engineer, that wants to understand why decisions are made, how people use the product, and love to be involved in making product decisions.
- An asynchronous worker who organises and documents their work.
- A clean coder who writes well-structured code and maintainable code.
- At least 4 hours overlap with the Central European timezone.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote position.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Remote position for 4-5 days per week with flexible working hours, we value work-life harmony.
- 5 fanatical colleagues with 15+ years experience working in the field.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Competitive salary.
How to apply
Apply via our Typeform here: https://defoundation.typeform.com/to/pfS5v2. We strive to get in touch personally with every applicant.
TheyDo is an equal employer, we treat everyone as equal and we value diversity. We simply hire the best match for each role, no matter your personal background.