Headquarters: Austin, TX
Indeed is looking for talented and engaged engineers to join a team building out a world-class Staffing industry software stack for Indeed. An ideal candidate would have experience building new applications and an excitement to learn quickly, while contributing to product direction. This represents an opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a new space for Indeed. Members of this team will play a critical role in building new products and applications, to deliver an exciting new growth opportunity for Indeed.
- As a Staff Software Engineer, you will build software that guides employers to post high-quality jobs which achieve good performance in Indeed’s search results.
- You will build UIs and APIs to offer helpful guidance to employers and highlight problems with jobs that could prevent them from being filled.
- You will join a collaborative team of extremely talented Engineers, UX designers, and Product Managers. We constantly dig into the data available at Indeed to analyze, inform and develop solutions to the right problems. If looking at data, slicing and dicing it in multiple ways and coming up with interesting insights is something you thrive upon, you will fit right in.
Who You Are
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or other technical related degrees
- 7+ years experience growing applications as an organization scales, with the following technologies:
- Python (Django or Flask experience)
- A data-driven approach to software development, with a focus on establishing metrics and analytics for all new features.
A passion for high-quality code through establishing best practices, automated testing, and thorough code reviews.
- Experience with API-led architecture and building large-scale platforms.
- Complete ownership of their work, from design, to implementation, to deployment, and, finally, monitoring and assessment through self-established metrics and analysis.
- 1+ years Mobile development (Swift or Kotlin)
- Experience integrating with third-party, distributed services (e.g. Twilio, Mailgun)
- Experience with efficient data design and optimization in at least one of: SQL, MongoDB, or Elasticsearch
- Experience analyzing applications and their performance with tools such as DataDog, OpenTracing/OpenTelemetry, Kibana, etc.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails development is a plus
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/indeed-staff-software-engineer-fullstack-django-reactjs-mobile