Headquarters: Austin, TX
The Jobseeker Profile team is at the center of people's professional life, personal growth and goals. At the right moment, helping them discover and get relevant jobs effectively. Our mission - Help job seekers to effectively represent themselves to employers. Our vision is to help every job seeker in the world understand why and how to create a profile on Indeed to get their next dream job.
- Work alongside other engineers, QA, designer and product manager on product teams to build and improve user experiences, with customer first mindset.
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability in your product, with a focus on front-end technology.
- Incorporate best practices that improve development velocity and guide 5-7 frontend engineers to write great code.
- Own and lead initiatives on the team around new product features and technical improvements, in collaboration with team members.
- Understand product infrastructure and contribute to technical design and define the future architecture of the product.
Who You Are
We're looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about software quality, improving the design/development process, and constantly raising the bar on customer experience and usability.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Has a strong interest in learning to understand and modify backend systems in addition to the front-end.
- Can drive a culture of usability and customer-centric design throughout the team
- 7+ years professional experience in front-end engineering, including experience working on at least one public-facing product with a global presence and significant traffic.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence members of a full-stack product team.
- A demonstrated pattern of staying abreast of modern front-end technologies and practices, while being judicious about introducing new technology to existing codebases.
- Experience providing front-end engineering guidance to a team and being accountable for the results.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/indeed-frontend-staff-software-engineer-jobseeker-profile