WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US and rapidly growing. We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Front-End Developer for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
- Communicate with backend person in order to integrate API's with Ul
- Angular-based development
- SDK integration of Facebook, Twitter, and Google SDK's (know how each one is used and interacted with)
- Be able to slice PSD's to pixel perfection, including margins, paddings, line heights and font sizes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and techniques concerning CSS and HTML5
Skills and qualifications
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Exceptional knowledge of web standards, CSS3-based design and cross-browser compatibility
- Very strong experience with Slicing
- AMP optimization knowledge is a plus
- Organized and punctual: able to manage your own time and never miss a deadline
- Willingness to work hard
- Fluent in spoken/written English
Nice to have but not required
- Experience in PHP
- Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (in case you will be working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week, Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the U.S., please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours.
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, DC that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.