About the Opportunity
We're looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our remote CM Commerce team to help our customers in their journey across Email Marketing.
We work in an agile software environment of small cross-functional teams with clear objectives. You will primarily focus on translating design into working code, while keeping the code organized in styled components. You will work closely with our Full Stack Developers to structure and consume backend APIs and will enjoy much responsibility in organizing our React-Redux based components.
We strive for autonomy, accountability and ownership, with an expectation to support and maintain the software we create, while building a product that drives incredible value for other businesses.
You're smart, personable and friendly, and you communicate clearly and respectfully. You live and breathe best-practice software engineering, and enjoy working in a team of like minded colleagues. You love running lean, moving fast and getting things done.
We expect that
- You have a passion for the eCommerce space and building products and solutions that drive incredible value for other businesses.
- You enjoy working within a team without compromising your own initiative and intuition.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills.
What we can offer
- Fully remote position. If you are based in London, you will also have access to our CM Group office with perks like weekly catering, regular team building activities, endless snacks and drinks.
- Flexible work hours (we believe in the importance of work-life /personal-life balance)
- Competitive salary
- Team offsites
- Training budget to ensure you are always learning and growing
This is a UK based role and therefore only candidates residing in the UK with full permanent working rights will be considered. We are not offering Visa sponsorship for this role.
This is a senior level position and we expect that you will take initiative in shaping the future of our frontend code. These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- React + Redux
- Styled Components
- Git (Github)
- Slack & Basecamp
We have these other tools on our stack, the experience here is not required, just nice to have:
- MongoDB, RabbitMq, Redis & Elasticsearch
- Docker, Heroku & AWS
To apply: https://grnh.se/01f027701