Cloud computing is revolutionizing IT and forcing organizations to rethink their approach to cloud security. Lacework is at the forefront of this transformation. They enable security teams to effectively secure public and private clouds – AWS, Azure or collocations – by eliminating repetitive, manual and labor-intensive security tasks. Using Lacework, security teams operate security at the same pace as DevOps, which relies on automated tools to publish daily updates to the cloud.
In this position, you’ll actively contribute to building Lacework’s user experience and user interface. If you love a start-up environment, are a developer motivated by solving problems efficiently and elegantly; or is good at taking a clever idea from concept to completion, this is the job for you.
- 4+ years of experience
- Very strong in React or similar MVC, HTML, CSS
- Experience in developing Enterprise Single Page Applications (10+ software releases)
- Full stack or Java experience
- Strong sense of UI design with a company selling to customers
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in building data analytics applications a plus
- Computer science degree
- Work independently and collaboratively on large UI projects
- Focus on the development and fulfillment of large customer facing UI features
- Implementation of data driven dashboards with D3, svg, etc
- Contribute to testing automation
- Competitive compensation packages
- Awesome benefits packages
- Equity options
- Fast-paced startup environment where you have a chance to make an impact
- Many growth opportunities
- Collaborative environment
They are a small and dynamic team – join them and be part of the three fastest growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.