Primotus is developing a user-configurable mobile workflow platform, which allows users to design an entire system - including drag-and-drop database, forms, entitlements, processes, mobile applications, business decisions, messages, reports, and even maps - with little to no software development. The platform is flexible enough to be deployed for a myriad of business verticals.
Version 2 of platform is being developed with most code being shared between mobile and web using Angular 7 and Ionic 4. We employ web sockets, off-line storage and a myriad of native mobile plugins. Web will be delivered using a PWA (Progressive Web App) approach.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend mobile/web Angular developer having strong UI and architectural skills associated with data-driven applications. Candidate should have proven experience architecting and developing mobile and web applications.
If you think you’re a good fit and are interested in building something highly configurable and really innovative, please shoot us an email.
You’d be working on some of the following initiatives:
- Developing PWA and redesigning mobile platform using Ionic 4 and Angular 7
- Updating remaining site builder modules to Angular 7
- Building real-time data visualization on top of data analytics module
- Creating Enterprise chat application
- Developing/ingesting JSON RestfulAPIs
- Working with team making key architecture and stack decisions
You're Expected To Have:
- 2+ years Angular 2+ production development
- 2+ years in mobile development (Ionic and/or other native platforms)
- 1+ years Angular 1x production development
- more advanced data handlers such as WebSockets and Off-line mobile applications
- UI/UX and architecture skills
- JSON, REST and Web Services
- Protractor, Karma, Jasmine or other testing tools
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor team members
Nice To Have Some of the Following:
- Experience in one of more mobile/PWA frameworks and with Redux
- Mobile and Web BI visualization tools
- State Management such as Redux and NGRX
- Exposure to our backend platform consisting of Scala, Akka, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Workflow applications, particularly BPM (Activiti, Camunda, JBPM, etc).
Our Stack : Includes many of the most-desired technologies, including:
- Angular 1x, Angular 7, TypeScript,
- Ionic Mobile
- CSS3, Bootstrap
- Protractor, Selenium (Unit, end-to-end, performance testing tools)
- BPMN (Java), DMN (Java)
- Scala/Akka, Play Framework, Slick
- Web Sockets
- Kafka (event-based processing)
- Postgres, ElasticSearch
- Restful API
- GIT, GitHub
Our development team:
- Is small and growing with 10 members, so you'll have a significant impact.
- Is divided into frontend and backend teams
- Separates code into distinct modules and services
- Uses JSON API for backend/frontend integration
- Applies Agile programming and paired development methodology in 3-week sprints
- Works in a virtual environment along with paired development