is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our 100+ customers and hundreds of thousands of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
We are a distributed team. Yes, we have offices in several cities but we build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable code.
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms
- Act a leader to mentor and guide other team members to improve technical designs and decision making
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required
- Work with all levels of SocialChorus staff to implement new features and give product demonstrations.
- Full-stack development experience on high-scale systems in Ruby, Go, Node, Clojure, etc.
- Proven track record of scaling distributed systems
- Capable of designing and building out API's that a developer community could be engaged to leverage.
- Strong knowledge in OOD, Domain-driven design, and micro-services
- Experience working in an agile development
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit for you.
So come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.