Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
What You Will Do:
You will collaborate with the Sales team to give our clients unparalleled customer service, guide prospective clients in technical solutions, and serve as the technical point of contact and expert for Sales team within the sales cycle.
How You Will Succeed:
- Provide consultation to clients and prospects in order to understand and assess individual product need and provide product/technical solutions
- Prepare content and provide comprehensive technical demos to clients/prospects
- Assist in creating/tracking bids and quotes
- Understand the full Sales process and offer suggestions where appropriate
- Conduct weekly follow-ups with prospects from demos
- Become a product expert and be able to answer in-depth and technical questions
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting problems with product implementation, provide solutions, and ensure the success of solution implementation
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and excellent attention to detail
- Show a willingness to show initiative and learn on-the-job
- Be able to work independently but also work well within a team environment.
- Possess the ability to travel a few times per year for team meetups, to represent Formstack at conferences, etc.
- Saas/Saas Sales experience
- API and Webhook knowledge
- Existing user of/Familiar with Formstack
- Prior development experience!
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!