Headquarters: Reading, United Kingdom
An experienced remote Front End Developer is required to work on an exciting UI development with React (TypeScript / JS), HTML5 and CSS3. The app works closely with Kibana (the ElasticSearch UI) and displays analytics data in an easy to understand way, providing monitoring, analysis and administrative functionality.
Knowledge of Kibana & ElasticSearch or a willingness to get deep into those 2 technologies is essential.
Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes would be beneficial for the role.
We are analysing vast amounts of data for our customers, and are developping a new complex frontend to visualise and display raws as well as derived data in a multitude of ways.
We are exclusively looking for a remote engineer to join our diverse and distributed development team.
- ElasticSearch & Kibana or willingness to learn
- UI Libraries (Material UI / Bootstrap / Ant)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with other UI Frameworks (Angular / Vue)
- Docker / Kubernetes
You will be working in a team of highly motivated engineers with a broad experience across many technologies and you will have the chance to work with or be exposed to many interesting and bleeding edge opensource technologies: docker, k8s, druid, pulsar, kafka, elasticsearch, noSQL DBs like aerospike, couchbase and rethinkDB, just to name a few.
Please apply with:
- jsdev1019-react-kibana in your subject line
- a link to your github or bitbucket repo or a code example in zip file.
- your day rate
- link to your linkedin profile, cv or other profile page
- have a look at Kibana, and tell use what you think
(We can unfortunately only consider applications with all the above pieces of information)
To apply: email@example.com