Do you want to contribute directly to the future of decentralized applications? If you are keen on making an impact in this world through software, please keep reading.
Exodus is looking for an exceptional Electron Engineer to make contributions to the Electron codebase so we can continue building our dApp Store. You will be in charge of building our dApp Store and moving the
future of Exodus ahead.
You should be passionate about Electron, dApps and changing the future of how we control our wealth. Commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills is essential for this role.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of building our dApp Store
- Make the necessary modifications to the Electron project to develop our dApp Store.
- Ensure we are always updated to the latest version of Electron.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about open source and have demonstrated this on Github.
- Bonus points if you have made contributions to the Electron Project on Github.
- Have an understanding of existing Electron testing utilities like Spectron.
- A reputation of being among the top engineers in every team you've worked on.
- The ability to work independently, anticipate problems and solve them without any guidance.
- You are able to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment where there is a fair amount of ambiguity, learn new concepts quickly, and deliver at a fast pace.
We pay in BTC.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take between one and two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with the utmost candor.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.
How To Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com including the title of the position you're applying for and your first and last name. If you want to include a CV, make sure it is in PDF format. Some of the questions we look to answer while reviewing applications are:
- Why do you want to join Exodus?