Headquarters: New York, NY
Frontend Engineer, Outsourcers
At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts qualified to answer our clients' needs. They use these insights to drive amazing progress within their organizations. Our mission is to provide access to dispersed, hidden, and underutilized knowledge. We’ve made terrific progress working in this new space, but we’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply technology to this problem.
As a front end engineer on our Outsourcers team, you will enable the next generation of our external Crowd management software by building ambitious web applications, on the edge of what is possible with today's browsers. You'll work closely with users, engineers, product, and designers to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users. We're looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learning new technologies as needed.
- Develop an innovative front end to our Crowd management system that enables our external crowd users to request, manage, and perform their crowd tasks at scale.
- Work with a team of full stack and front end engineers and help set the team's front end standards and technical direction
- Enhance our frameworks and reusable React components used by all AlphaSights engineering teams
- Occasionally dive in and build supporting backend functionality in Kotlin
- Integrate our apps with our APIs and third party partners
- Collaborate closely with our design ui/ux team to improve our internal guilds
You might be a fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of industry experience
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative environment
- Possess strong architectural experience
- You have a good understanding of design systems
- Are passionate about building elegant, highly performant and modern designs
- Are an expert using on a frontend framework such as React or Ember.js
- Have experience on creating automated UI tests using Cypress or Jest
We believe a broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways. If your background doesn't check all the boxes above, but you are passionate about front end engineering, we’d still love to hear from you.
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Find out more: http://engineering.alphasights.com
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/alphasights-frontend-engineer