Who We Are:
The Limelight Health Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary, SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
Work as a team in a technical, creative, driven environment with other engineers as we reinvent health insurance quoting!
The Limelight Platform is an end-to-end, cloud-based, desktop and mobile insurance quoting and underwriting solution for B2B insurance professionals that is leading the technical revolution of the industry.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere. Visit us at (https://limelighthealth.com).
What We Offer:
- Remote work option available
- Competitive base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
Software Engineer III Overview:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Successful completion of a code school like Makersquare, Hack Reactor, etc. or equivalent - experience.
- 3-5+ years in an operational role with proven success.
- 1-2+ years in a team leadership role.
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
Responsive Web Application development
Cross browser compatibility
Unit testing (Jasmine/Karma)
Promises with Q node
Promises with $q
AWS & AWS CLI
Understanding of containerization (Docker)
Industry experience a plus
- Lead a team of engineers in day-to-day activities.
- Provide leadership and mentoring of junior engineers
- Owning functional product areas and become a subject matter expert
- Developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage.
- Supporting and implementing the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit
- Developing and managing a robust set of RESTful APIs
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party APIs
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.