ResFrac, is a leading provider of software and services related to fracture mechanics and reservoir engineering, for the exploration and production industry. Our flagship product is a fully integrated hydraulic fracturing and reservoir simulator that can model the full well life cycle from treatment through production. The ResFrac simulator includes industry-leading realism in proppant transport and multiphase fluid flow with non-Darcy and non-Newtonian flow effects.
We also provide professional services centered on the application of the simulator. Additionally, we address relevant questions in fracture mechanics and reservoir engineering through our Industry Studies, such as our Diagnostic Fracture Injection Test (DFIT) Industry Study.
ResFrac Corporation, formerly known as McClure Geomechanics LLC, received VC investment from Altira Group in July 2018 and are looking to expand our amazing team by adding an exceptional C++ Engineer.
Who we are looking for:
- Expertise in working with C++
- Experience with writing and debugging scientific code. Topics of interest include linear and nonlinear solvers, fluid flow, solid mechanics, numerical analysis, numerical solutions to PDEs such as finite element / finite volume / finite difference methods, 3D visualization, optimization
- Experience with high performance / parallel computing such as MPI and OpenMP is a plus
- Experience developing UIs, particularly desktop apps using web technologies is a plus
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to work closely with a very hands-on leadership team
- Tons of room for growth and opportunity to make an impact
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Scheduled team meetings