Headquarters: San Francisco
About the Job
- Build new functionality for our industry-leading solar design platform
- Spearhead the development of new greenfield products
- Write high quality, well tested code
- Highly competitive salary
- 4+ years of experience building maintainable, clean, and well-tested user-facing code
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals.
- Experience with GraphQL a plus
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- A thoughtful balance between loving to ship code fast and keeping up best practices for our repos
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 50% overlap with Pacific Coast working hours
How To Apply
Please email an updated resume or linkedin and answers to the following questions to email@example.com. Submissions without answers to the questions will be ignored.
- What was your favorite project you’ve worked on and what did you like about it? Can you provide links?
- What are two of the biggest problems you've seen in frontend teams or codebases from your experience in the past? How would you address them?
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org