Outstanding ideas need outstanding execution. We work closely with digital entrepreneurs and forward-thinking companies to launch high-performing websites and mobile applications. Our approach is based on the Lean Startup Methodology, Design Sprints, and Agile Development.
Why work with us?
You are guaranteed to never be bored if you work with the CobbleWeb team. We are not a cookie cutter web development agency. Every project will have unique challenges and will demand the use of the latest technologies. Strategies will vary to maximise each site’s flexibility and speed while still accommodating our clients' specific needs. This is not a job for the faint of heart.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a few good men and women with passion and purpose. Who believe that good UX and UI can mean more than just a pretty website. Who know that the right design with the right functionality can result in a transformative experience for both user and platform owner. That a website can take an idea and convert it into a vibrant enterprise. In other words, we are looking for developers just like us.
- Expert PHP developing skills using Symfony framework
- Expert React developing skills using Redux-Saga and Axios
- Experience developing with Bootstrap and SASS
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with test automation using Behat, Jenkins, Selenium or other testing framework would be advantageous
- user centric and care about good coding
- conscientious and have a good work ethic
- resourceful and creative
Our London, UK headquartered agency is able to produce high-quality outcomes due to a close-knit team of dedicated subject experts situated across the world. Every quarter, we meet for a few days somewhere in Europe for a hackathon.
When you start: ASAP (Full time remote job)
To apply: https://cobbleweb.recruitee.com/o/reactsymfony-developer-remote-work-madrid?source=Weworkremotely