WisePops is looking for a Remote Senior React developer.
Your mission? Help us bring our product to the next level.
WisePops was founded in 2013 by Benjamin Cahen. At the time a full-time employee at Amazon, Ben managed to reach $50k in monthly revenue in 3 years with only one developer. Now generating $1M+ in annual revenue with over 1,000 clients such as Vans, Unilever, and Greenpeace, and displaying over 100M popups per month worldwide, the company is looking to step up its game.
● Contribute to developing a rich campaign and popup builder
● Challenge technical specifications for all the front-end projects
● Write the tasks, tickets and tests for all the front-end projects
● Help define WisePops’ product roadmap
● Follow coding best practices (code tests, reviews, CI)
● Use the latest technologies (last React version, Styled-Components, Cypress)
You’ll be working with a small remote team of top talents with experience at Amazon, Rakuten, Line, Botify, Publicis and Doctolib.
● Competitive salary based on experience and skills
● Coworking space
● Paid vacations (5 weeks off/year)
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge of React
- Full-stack skills are a strong plus (If PHP and NodeJS are your things, we may engage you in projects involving these technologies)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English
- Based in Europe/Russia