Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Each Developer Experience Engineer shepherds one or multiple platforms forward, both internally within Auth0, and externally in the community.
You will be working in a cross-functional team alongside the developer evangelist, onboarding, growth, dashboard, community, and SDK teams to provide the best developer experience for the technologies you own.
The most important qualifications for this position are software engineering expertise, empathy, and self-direction.
You will be
- Writing, curating, editing developer resources: tutorials, examples, guides, and documentation.
- Directly shaping and developing our open source SDKs.
- Owning the code samples and implementation guidance for Auth0.
- Championing Auth0 by engaging directly with the community.
- Gathering and channel user feedback within the company to improve the experience for developers on Auth0.
- The go-to-expert in the company, internally and externally, providing domain knowledge and reviews for Auth0 in these technologies.
- Sharing your technical expertise at conferences and other tech events.
You'd be a great fit if you had
- A deep understanding of writing, running, maintaining and debugging applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing as a presenter, documenter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: presenting, documenting, troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience authoring developer documentation (tutorials, blog posts, docs).
- The ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Created open-source material or have contributed to open-source projects.
- Your own technical blog.
- Knowledge in the identity and access management space.