Clevertech is looking for a Senior Node Engineer to join our global team. This role has implementation and troubleshooting responsibilities including multiple database interactions including MS SQL, Postgres, ReThinkDB, Redis, as well as Queueing interactions. Clevertech looks for craftsmen developers who take ownership of their code.
You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show you care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like-minded individuals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises
- Programming skills– You are comfortable writing code in multiple languages, confident in choosing the right strongly or dynamically typed language for the job. Preferred language familiarity: NodeJS, SQL
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Development experience – Web Applications, Service Oriented Architecture and Micro-Services.
- Knowledge of micro-services networking, load balancing, and service discovery concepts and technologies.
- Conduct code walk-throughs, peer reviews, and produce technical documentation.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Wondering how Clevertech has a successful remote workforce numbering more than 150 staff, without tracking and monitoring? Check out our most recent blog post: https://www.clevertech.biz/thoughts/rr-delivering-for-clients-employees