Headquarters: Grand Rapids/Boulder
At Drive Commerce, we support global retailers with guided shopping, product audit, and custom product software solutions. Drive Commerce is a team of eCommerce professionals leveraging their experience in solving complicated problems for global retailers into easy-to-use, SaaS products that drive sales, increase customer satisfaction, and integrate seamlessly into your current platform. Our goal is to build tools that decrease time to market, automate the mundane, and increase consistency and repeatability.
The candidate will work closely with the core product team to help with implementations of our products:
- Build highly visual product customization widgets;
- Work with clients and designers to create quizzes and product recommenders.
- Help our clients to optimize their e-commerce sites by writing code to analyze huge product catalogs and inventories.
- Understand data management in modern SPA applications;
- Able to interpret designs and convert them to code quickly;
- Must be comfortable with HTML and CSS, and able to create creative and interactive interfaces;
- Familiar with accessibility requirements;
- Located in the US, any timezone.
Great to have:
- Hand-on experience with VueJS and Vuex;
- Ecommerce experience.
Scope and terms:
Direct engagement, no sub-contracs;
Contract position — 10 hours/week commitment; ramping up on large implementations, typically have flexibility around scheduling;
Rate — $100/hr
To apply: email@example.com