Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for an Implementation & Professional Services Consultant to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You have experience working with customers, solving complex problems, and are driven to keep learning. You are a great communicator, detail oriented, and can see a project through from start to finish. If that's you, you might be just what we need!
What You Will Do:
Professional Services Consultants (PSCs) are responsible for client engagement during the post-sales process and working with merchants to provide an exceptional onboarding experience. PSCs leverage deep product and industry knowledge to project-manage the onboarding stage of the post-sale process. This is a customer-facing role that involves a combination of remote and onsite merchant interactions.
How You Will Succeed:
- Provide an incredible onboarding experience for customers and partners
- Accelerate the sales and post-sales (retention & upgrades) cycles by specializing onboarding and training
- Develop new efficiencies to shorten onboarding sales stage.
- Deliver creative and custom solutions leveraging multiple products and tech stacks.
- Be the directly responsible individual (DRI) for moving projects through to completion based on contracted agreements and providing onboarding assistance to applicable accounts.
- Identify unique solutions and approaches to solve complex business and/or technical problems.
- Execute against the onboarding process and training curriculum to hold customers accountable to a go-live timeline.
- Solve problems on the fly -- be flexible.
- Track all customer interaction in Salesforce.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience working with a SaaS product
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Data management/Data modeling
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in Consulting, Implementation, Support, Success, or Sales
- Ability to work remote or with remote teams
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel for team meetups, conferences, etc.
- Excellent time management, written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly as new products are released.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!