Headquarters: Kuala Lumpur
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly experienced front-end developer to work on the Jibble cloud product. It’s an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer who is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing startup targeting the fastest-growing region in the world - South-East Asia. The position offers a highly competitive salary and equity in the company. We also have an annual product team meetup for our remote workers.
Our current Jibble and PayrollPanda products have been built using the Backbone. JS front-end framework but for Jibble 2.0 we’ll be using Vue, and this is a project you will be heavily involved in.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building Jibble 2.0 using the new Vue front-end framework
- Improving existing features of the product and work on new features as we continue to scale
- Ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team.
- Working closely with the product manager and designer in preparing and approving the scope of work for development teams.
- At least 5+ years of commercial development experience
- At least 2+ years of Vue experience
- Prior Backbone experience is desirable
- Agile (Kanban) software development experience
- Experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Located within UTC - UTC+8 time zones
To apply: http://careers.jibblegroup.com/p/d2d5a89c679601-front-end-developer-remote